Listening to audiobooks in her top bunk.
She's not upset; this is the face of a child SERIOUSLY absorbed in her audiobook (playing on a discman that I bought when I was 16).
Yesterday I let her pick out a new pair of headphones to listen to audiobooks for our trip, and she is in LOVE. She wore them home on the train, even though the weren't attached to any music source.
She listened to music and audiobooks from the moment we got home until it was time for her bedtime story then put them back on as soon as she woke up. She thanks us for her new headphones every 15 minutes - seriously happy!
2 comments:
Love that precious face!! Actually, we love all of these postings of these two dollies. (a word my grandmother would have used.)
I love this. Makes me inspired to get some headphones for Claire.
Post a Comment