Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nail Biting Cure: Take III

We've tried giving her alternatives to chew on, tried the bitter nail varnish, so for her birthday we tried a different approach (largely because she asked if she ever grew out her nails if I'd take her to get her nails done). This was how I finally stopped biting my nails as an adult.

Fortunately, basically every nail shop in Brooklyn offers little girl manicures, so hopefully this will help her curb her chewing her nails until they bleed.


She picked a super sparkly blue! (poor tiny bitten down nails).


She proclaimed getting her nails done her favorite thing in the whole wide world. They filed them even, and she loved soaking them in the warm water that had shiny sparkle rocks in it. She can't wait to go again. Worth it even if it doesn't curb the nail biting some.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

this is just too cute. I hope this works. It certainly is worth a try.