So thankful that this one still naps. Big sister was totally over napping at this age. However, sometimes she likes napping TOO much and then stays up super late. This was a failed attempt to keep her from napping while I made dinner. I went to add the pasta to the boiling water and when I came back she was sound asleep with quite a puddle of drool.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Napping
So thankful that this one still naps. Big sister was totally over napping at this age. However, sometimes she likes napping TOO much and then stays up super late. This was a failed attempt to keep her from napping while I made dinner. I went to add the pasta to the boiling water and when I came back she was sound asleep with quite a puddle of drool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment