If we only could write a book like that to sell to the children who learn it so well that they shout along as it is being read to them... then we would have dollars.
Will, I love your enthusiasm and flair for drama, as you modify your inflection ever so slightly, "...what do you see...what do you see...what do you see..."
I'm still grateful I can still skip some of the pages/words...on every book, that is, except Hands, Hands, Fingers, Thumb.
6 comments:
This is SO cute! She is very much like her cousin Anna!
Aunt C.
Geneva Lee, you just put a big smile on your grandma's face everytime she sees you on your blog!
AWWWWWWWWWW you are so cute I love you Nevie
From Gracie
If we only could write a book like that to sell to the children who learn it so well that they shout along as it is being read to them... then we would have dollars.
I just read Clair this book for the first time the other day. We'll see if she likes it as much!
Will, I love your enthusiasm and flair for drama, as you modify your inflection ever so slightly, "...what do you see...what do you see...what do you see..."
I'm still grateful I can still skip some of the pages/words...on every book, that is, except Hands, Hands, Fingers, Thumb.
Post a Comment