Love the sling! She looks so cute toting her baby.
Busy little girl!! And what a great mommie she has!
I love it! I think Geneva looks so much like you.
p.s. I noticed that your comments have not only the time a comment is posted, but the date. Is there a Blogger setting that has to be changed to get the date on there? Mine just has the time.
I've never been able to do that many things at once... I'm a uni-tasker.
Wow she looks all grown up. Is she available for a babysitting gig in Boston?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the sling! She looks so cute toting her baby.
Busy little girl!! And what a great mommie she has!
I love it! I think Geneva looks so much like you.
p.s. I noticed that your comments have not only the time a comment is posted, but the date. Is there a Blogger setting that has to be changed to get the date on there? Mine just has the time.
I've never been able to do that many things at once... I'm a uni-tasker.
Wow she looks all grown up. Is she available for a babysitting gig in Boston?
Post a Comment