Just chillin'...
She left two boxes of raisins at our house. Can we eat them.....only we don't have a "chair" like that so it wouldn't be much fun.
She has to be the most relaxed looking person I've ever seen in New York.
She is too sweet! I love the reclining position.
christel, it is unbelievable how much she looks like you!!
Raisins were my favourite food when I was really little! I still like them, but it's harder to bribe me with them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Just chillin'...
She left two boxes of raisins at our house. Can we eat them.....only we don't have a "chair" like that so it wouldn't be much fun.
She has to be the most relaxed looking person I've ever seen in New York.
She is too sweet! I love the reclining position.
christel, it is unbelievable how much she looks like you!!
Raisins were my favourite food when I was really little! I still like them, but it's harder to bribe me with them.
Post a Comment