I bet Bert and Reggie would love to ride on one of those! Lately Bert has not wanted to sit in the grocery cart, but he doesn't always want to walk along with us, either. I had to let him climb into the seat of the grocery cart by himself the last time we went out. It was the only way to avoid causing a scene -- he was starting to have a melt-down.
1 comment:
I bet Bert and Reggie would love to ride on one of those! Lately Bert has not wanted to sit in the grocery cart, but he doesn't always want to walk along with us, either. I had to let him climb into the seat of the grocery cart by himself the last time we went out. It was the only way to avoid causing a scene -- he was starting to have a melt-down.
Post a Comment