Precious! I'm impressed. You and Rachel definitely make me want to take up sewing again. Not that I would be anywhere near as good as you two, though! =)
I found a couple old sewing patterns on ebay and am going to make something for Bertie. I'm keeping my eye out for a suit so I can make him look like a wee old man.
6 comments:
Adorable!
How very, very cute you look Geneva!
Good job, Mommy!!!
Christel, you did an excellent job!! She looks so cute!
I think I almost bought that same fabric in another color at my Joann's. Anyway, it's adorable -- good work!
Precious! I'm impressed. You and Rachel definitely make me want to take up sewing again. Not that I would be anywhere near as good as you two, though! =)
I found a couple old sewing patterns on ebay and am going to make something for Bertie. I'm keeping my eye out for a suit so I can make him look like a wee old man.
Post a Comment