Oh my goodness! What a sweetheart.Thanks for continuing to send these darling pictures of a darling little girl. We check her gallery several times a day to see what's posted.
So you've moved past gender identifying her, and are now even mixing her cultural identification... my cultural theory heart smiles with admiration!
How ADORABLE!!! I wish I was there and could take a pattern off that cute outfit!!!!
i love her sassy model pose in that first one! sweet outfit.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a sweetheart.
Thanks for continuing to send these darling pictures of a darling little girl. We check her gallery several times a day to see what's posted.
So you've moved past gender identifying her, and are now even mixing her cultural identification... my cultural theory heart smiles with admiration!
How ADORABLE!!! I wish I was there and could take a pattern off that cute outfit!!!!
i love her sassy model pose in that first one! sweet outfit.
Post a Comment