On her way to becoming a true New Yorker! What a sweetheart!Love from her Philly grandma
Wait, wait... "a whole sheet of dried seaweed"... what the heck is that?
NoriThe green stuff wrapped around a sushi roll.
Edible seaweed... will wonders never cease. I thought it was recycled newspaper... you learn something new everyday. :) (Love the embedded wiki page for my edification, it is much appreciated!)
I think she likes it because of its resemblance to recycled newspaper/paper in general.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
On her way to becoming a true New Yorker! What a sweetheart!
Love from her Philly grandma
Wait, wait... "a whole sheet of dried seaweed"... what the heck is that?
Nori
The green stuff wrapped around a sushi roll.
Edible seaweed... will wonders never cease. I thought it was recycled newspaper... you learn something new everyday. :)
(Love the embedded wiki page for my edification, it is much appreciated!)
I think she likes it because of its resemblance to recycled newspaper/paper in general.
Post a Comment