Geneva and I were in the park today... watching Jessica play with her team in the Women's Prospect Park Softball League Playoff's... and Jessica's team, the Bombers, won both games today... HURRAY! Thanks for being a lovely good luck charm today Geneva!
5 comments:
Oh, my!! As if we weren't missing that little girl enough already! Hoping to see her soon!
Love,
Philly grandma
I love her little tuft of hair! Looks like fun!
Geneva and I were in the park today... watching Jessica play with her team in the Women's Prospect Park Softball League Playoff's... and Jessica's team, the Bombers, won both games today... HURRAY! Thanks for being a lovely good luck charm today Geneva!
she's developed mischief features... can't wait to see more of that little personality come out.
Man, I didn't think it possible to be any cuter, but Lil' G gets cuter by the day. Can't wait to see her...and her parents...again soon.
Fix
Post a Comment