Thank you Christel and Will for the blessing of this new little GREAT! Great G'pa & G'ma Nash
She sure is a cutie-patootie! I wish I could hold her and love up on her!!! Sending a great big hug from Tennessee to Geneva!With Love from,GREAT Aunt Laurie!
Hey Christel and Geneva! Hope you and baby are doing well. She sure is a cutie! :)Luv, Cousin Lindsay
you both look so beautiful. beautiful!and now we have a Patootie Jr!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you Christel and Will for the blessing of this new little GREAT!
Great G'pa & G'ma Nash
She sure is a cutie-patootie! I wish I could hold her and love up on her!!! Sending a great big hug from Tennessee to Geneva!
With Love from,
GREAT Aunt Laurie!
Hey Christel and Geneva! Hope you and baby are doing well. She sure is a cutie! :)
Luv,
Cousin Lindsay
you both look so beautiful. beautiful!
and now we have a Patootie Jr!
Post a Comment